We collect personal information directly from you, and where lawful and reasonable, we may collect personal information about you from third parties and publicly available sources, for the purposes set out below.
We use your personal information to:
- provide specific services that you request, as well as to provide additional services that may be of interest;
- process your personal information for ordinary business purposes;
- carry out statistical and other analyses to identify potential markets and trends, evaluate and improve our business (this includes improving existing and developing new products and services);
- communicate with you about our services and products available within the Group;
- make sure our business suits your needs; and
- comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Without your personal information, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide you with the products or services that you need.
We will only disclose your personal information if:
- the law requires it;
- we have a public duty to disclose the information;
- third parties to whom you have provided your consent or third parties who, in our reasonable judgment, are providing or seeking the information as your authorized or appointed legal agent;
- our service providers and subcontractors, provided such service providers and subcontractors do not collect, use, or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf, to provide services to us, or as otherwise required by law;
- your legitimate interests require disclosure; or
- you agreed that we may disclose your information.
Storing personal information
We store personal information as required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you, unless you have given us permission to keep it longer or we are otherwise legally allowed to do so.
We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, we have no control over the privacy of any communications while it is in transit to us. We therefore recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information in any such communications.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If such a notification is appropriate, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
You are reminded that you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you wish to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
Third party websites
We will take note of your rights under applicable privacy and data protection laws, especially your right to object, on reasonable grounds, to certain types of processing. You have the right to query a decision that we make about a product or service that you have applied for and that was made solely by automated means.
At your request and where the law requires us to do so, if you contact us using the unsubscribe details provided below, we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfil specific opt-out requests (including requests where you previously opted in with respect to the use of your personal information), and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information.
If you have any questions or do not understand anything in these conditions, please contact us via e-mail at